DIY WIne Glass Charms


We like throwing small dinner parties and enjoy some home cooked food and nice wines - with proper crockery and cutlery - NO disposable ones! But having to keep washing up and drying wine glasses is a pain, especially when everyone seems to get their wine glasses mixed up and decided to get a fresh one. If only we can have something to individualise each wine glass, but obviously not buy putting a horrible looking sticker label over the glass.

When I first saw this brilliant product at a department store, I knew that's what I need to add to our wine accessories - some wine glass charms!

But they aren't cheap; in fact, they are really expensive! Minimum RM50 for a box of 6 or 8 charms, and that's all you can get: just the 6 or 8 different designs. That's when I decided to make our own customised wine glass charms. I started collating everything I need: old pendants, old earrings, beads from some accessories came as unwanted gifts; and bought a bag of wine glass charm hooks off Ebay that costs me £0.99.

It did take me a while to finish collating the parts, but the whole DIY process took me less than 15 minutes. And viola, I got ourselves 15 different wine glass charms - both male and female friendly :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Padded iPad Case from an Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag

Upcycled Pendant from Old Nine West Shoe Jewellery

DIY Candles from used wax remains