Recycled gift wrapping

Although I make a point to tell all my friends not to give me any presents to avoid unwanted gifts and excessive gift wrapping, I still get nicely wrapped gifts from time to time. When I do I will unwrap them very carefully and keep almost everything - from the gift wrapper, greeting cards to the ribbons and trimmings - and reuse them whenever I can.

This month I happen to have some gifts to give away, so I've recycled these wrappers and cards.


  • The purple patterned wrapper in the foreground is from a Christmas present I received in 2008.
  • The white tissue wrapper in the background came from a clothing packaging.
  • The dark pink tissue wrapper underneath is from another gift I received some years ago (which will be used for wrapping the other present) .
  • The gift cards are cut out from old birthday cards.
  • The ribbons are taken from an old top I dismantled.
Nothing is new here except for what's wrapped inside, which is the most important thing. But I think they still look quite sweet anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Padded iPad Case from an Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag

Upcycled Passport Boarding Pass Holder from Old Cancer Research Canvas Bag